Tonight on starcityradio.com is Matthew Roberts. As you remember, Roberts claims that he is the son of Charles Manson as the result of a drug-fueled orgy/rape of his biological mother.
But then again, Man Hands thinks she has her toes in the gene pool too:
Be sure to tune in tonight at 8:00 ET:
On one hand he claims it was rapen, then the other he said his mother made up the rape to justify why she had sex with Manson and to justify giving him away. This guy is a fraud. My girlfriend (who is a well known personality in LA) says she met him at a show and all he would talk about was Manson. Matthew has problems, and one of them is that he's using a convicted felon for notoriety to promote his watered down band. He has talent, but his band isn't very good.
Warn't that excitin? Patty has not herd her name on the radio since she was sixteen and dedicatin' a Belinda Carslisle song to her beau.
Patty asked why his band is called "New Son Rising" (sic: it's actually "New rising Son")? He answered that he had it before but it was "Sun" not "Son."
Didn't feel good and missed the second 1/2. Hopefully Patty can catch us up...
So in brief, this is what happened:
1. Matthew repeated the story of his mother Terry who was raped during a "drug fueled sex orgy." Patty laughed out loud at the way he said it, exactly the same way as we have seen it written time and time again, like he was reading from a script, like it's his biomom's official title "She who was raped during a drug fueled sex orgy." No , rape is not funny but it was odd the way it was stated. He claims that he had to go through all kids of security to get to her. The chat room wanted to know if terry knew Mother Mary, the question was not asked.
2. He claims to have some DNA evidence that was smuggled out of Corcoran on a wristband. Apparently, he says he is not able to just ask for a sample. The chat room wonders why he has not gotten a court order?
3. The "Man Hands" supposed half sister's DNA is supposed to match his beyond a reasonable doubt or so he says. The big talk shows will not touch his story.
4. He wrote a paper about The Manson Family as a schoolkid and got a "B" on it.
5. A woman named Paulina is the friend who got him the interview with Brian. She was super excited and had Brian ask Matt about the time he sunburned his weiner at Burning Man...that part was odd too.
Oh! Patty forgot an important part. Matt thinks that it is Grey Wolf who is keeping him away from Charlie. He says that he and Grey Wolf have not really gotten along well and so now Charlie wants nothing to do with him and told him to "not ride on my coat tails."
AC has locks of Charlie's hair. She says she's offered him some for testing and he has not taken her up on it.
Sunburned? Why do it the slow way? The burning man could take care of that in a second.
I know from personal experience that there are certain parts of the female anatomy that shouldn't get much sunlight, but I digress.
Charlie admits to knowing his mother back then, but says he didn't rape her. That's quite plausible. He had lots of women around.
Plus, for a guy who supposedly had sex before & after each meal plus a 3:00am boink every day, how is Pooh Bear his only confirmed offspring from that time period? There are bound to be more.
Manson has said he doesn't want anything to do with him because of the name of his band, and that one song in particular where he states Charlie raped his mother. Manson was told about these things (coughMEcough) and Charlie said "my DNA is everywhere. Know how many envelopes I lick?" And it's true. So easy to get his DNA. AC, Michael, and so many others have his hair, even.
Why didn't anyone ask him about what he said in Charlie Manson Now, about how his mother admitted she was not raped? Or if it was misquoted? Hmmm. FRAUD.
This is a fact that could be proven for sure one way or another in a matter of days....
The fact that it hasn't- makes me skeptical..
Graywolf doesn't "tell Charlie what to do". He may make suggestions. Charles is perfectly capable of making up his mind, his ownself.
I useta think they might be related, but am very suspicious that he won't follow up on the DNA aspect.
Why do people think I avoid the dna? I've done everything I can to get dna. Has anyone stopped to think how hard it might be to get dna from charley manson? Ill tell you what- anyone who thinks its so easy u go ahead and get me that dna and I promise I won't disapoint you. Why you are at it call a lab and ask them if they can test with hair older than 10 dAys and may or may not contain the folicle attached. Then call the prison and ask them if prisoners are allowed to lick their own envelopes. Then ask what would happen to you if you were caught smuggling out items that you think have dna on them out of the prison. There is a lot to consider. matthew roberts
Post a Comment